TYRE PRESSURE TEMPERATURE - TYRE SIZE INFORMATION.
Tyre Pressure Temperature
- This is the pressure of the air inside the tyre, it can be measured in pounds per square inch PSI or Bar. Correct pressure for tyres is designed to aid fuel economy as well as safety as under or over inflated tyres can affect the handling of your vehicle.
- the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- the somatic sensation of cold or heat
- The degree or intensity of heat present in a substance or object, esp. as expressed according to a comparative scale and shown by a thermometer or perceived by touch
- The degree of internal heat of a person's body
- Temperature is a physical property that quantitatively expresses the common notions of hot and cold. Objects of low temperature are cold, while various degrees of higher temperatures are referred to as warm or hot.
- A body temperature above the normal; fever
The small computer screen to the right has all kinds of info. There's a button on the left hand grip that toggles through it all. Lets me know how many miles I have left till I run out of gas, tire pressure, temperature outside, average speed, what mpg I'm currently getting (which has been averaging around 50), there's a stop watch for some reason, the time, the gear I'm in, engine temperature... honestly the list goes on.
NASCAR: July 10 LifeLock.com 400
10 July, 2009: The FedEx Freight crew work on their tire pressures before a practice session for the LifeLock.com 400 race at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, IL.
waste tyre recycling machinery
rons tires and wheels
commercial tyre services
itp rims and tires
cheap tires online
tyre size for my car
best winter tire